Freedom Pad 'Zine
Used to be a Fanzine. Published by the KKK Movement ...katarantaduhan at kabastusan ayon sa kabataan (english translation will be posted soon)
Sunday, March 02, 2014
Thursday, April 04, 2013
Hello Kitty World Wide Is Finally Here Today!
A Super Good News to all Hello Kitty Fans!!
I believe a lot of you girls and guys searching around
where to grab for Hello Kitty items in our country for a really
Finally… Hello Kitty World Wide is here with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING..!
Currently they’re giving away $5 USD cash voucher and
bonuses like Cute 3D Hello Kitty Model at zero cost.
If you don’t believe me check it out for yourself here,
while it’s still available:
This special pre-launch offer is valid for a LIMITED TIME ONLY
which it may be taken off completely. Stop reading this now,
and go to the Hello Kitty World Wide website and claim all the
If you’re reading this blog post too late, then you may have missed it.
Don’t leave a comment to complain because there’s nothing I can do.
I DID tell you it’s a limited offer
Saturday, March 09, 2013
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Musicians, Artists, Writers and other individuals are welcome to send/bring in their works or merchandise for donation, which will be sold at the venue. All proceeds, together with the ticket sales, will be given straight to Mendy's family.
- Bad Omen
- Walk Me Home
- Paranoid City
- Mount Analogue
- Death To Puberty
- Hey Kid
more bands to be announced soon...
+ Walk-in Entrance @ Php150 with FREE DRINK
+ Donor Tickets @ Php500 with FREE DRINK and a copy of the upcoming Anniversary Issue of Freedom Pad 'Zine.
Doors open at 8PM.
Donor Tickets are sold at the door or can be purchased online through paypal:
- PHP Donor Tickets: http://tiny.cc/
- USD Donor Tickets: http://tiny.cc/
**Print the Paypal receipt after payment and bring it to the gig along with an ID to collect your ticket.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Wendy Says Distro
KYEO Speaks zine/distro
Irvine Sonicboom Productions
The Like Club
For any inquiries, contact FREEDOM PAD ZINE, or post a message here:
Please support this cause by sharing this page to your friends. Everyone is invited! And Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank You!
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
- An average beaver can cut down Country Girl Iha every year.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Country Girl Iha fighting underground.
- A Country Girl Ihaometer is used to measure Country Girl Iha.
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Country Girl Iha for the rest of the day!
- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Country Girl Iha supply!
- Women shoplift four times more frequently than Country Girl Iha.
- 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Country Girl Iha.
- Country Girl Iha will become gaseous if her temperature rises above -42°C.
- Country Girl Iha became extinct in England in 1486.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Country Girl Iha', hated Country Girl Iha and only wrote the book at her publisher's request!
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like melissa.
- About 100 people choke to death on melissa each year!
- Pacman was originally called melissaman!
- Melissa is the world's smallest mammal.
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of melissa.
- Melissa was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
- In 1982 Time Magazine named melissa its 'Man of the Year'!
- Only one person in two billion will live to be melissa!
- Melissa was originally called Cheerioats!
- Devoid of her cells and proteins, melissa has the same chemical makeup as sea water.