Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I A M T I R E D ! ! !

i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!i am tired!

tired of writing?
Nope, I A M T I R E D O F M Y L I F E ! -

would you like to save me? take care of me? listen to me? understand me? and love me?.. B E W I T H M E .

2Trash ur thoughts here:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous farted...

desperate times need desperate measures...

sis aminan naba ng names?

oi! moni nalang tayo.

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous farted...

same here!

i am so tired and stressed out. i pick fights with people who email me just because they haven't been doing their jobs properly.

my mind is so fucked up. i think i'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. everybody else's lives seem so easy while my problems get more complicated everyday. my moments of depression get longer and more frequent everyday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home