Thursday, November 17, 2005

where is the mod?



Let's cut the ribbon and set the balloons free
to celebrate Puquita's New Corporate Job!
Whoeha!
I'm bringing the Tequilla.


btw, as a gift i finally updated placing Google Search here.

Hope you blog more often!

your virtual sis,
Pedruita

5Trash ur thoughts here:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous farted...

Hi Blogger, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Work at Home will bring up. where is the mod? is certainly interesting and informative. Work at Home is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous farted...

I'll bring my brandy too.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous farted...

Hi Blogger, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Help Others Increase Income will bring up. where is the mod? is certainly interesting and informative. Help Others Increase Income is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous farted...

tssk spam.. well you can enable the comments moderation if you like to avoid these spam comments, sis. want me to do it for you?

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous farted...

Hi Blogger, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Freedom from a Job and see what came up. where is the mod? is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Freedom from a Job. Getting late, have a good evening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home